Smorty has been approved my blog :-) :-)

Yesterday I have resent my blog to PPP and Smorthy, for the 3rd time I am trying again and again, maybe it could be approved that’s good but if not it was still okay. There’s nothing to lose on trying and trying.

I checked my e-mail, whew! I could not believed when I see the sender Smorty and the subject was Your blog has been approved. Wow, Im feeling so lucky today.

Yahoo, I’m so happy, nervous and so excited, my blog has been approved by Smorty. Yepee :-) :-) I hurry and run to call Love to announce to him that my blog has been approved by Smorty. Upon telling him he was so excited to and tell me just relax.

Before I always received e-mail from Smorty and Pay Per Post that my blog has been declined, I feel bad, I said to myself It’s a nice feeling, feel overwhelmed

And began to log in to smorty and search new opportunity, I don’t know what to do now. I think I need some help from bloggers who has experienced in Smorty. As I browse the Smorty site I read this important notice about campaign notification emails New campaigns are emailed to all suitable bloggers. This does not mean that you will definitely find the campaign in your admin panel. Opportunities are taken quickly and it is up to you to log in and accept the task before all opportunities are taken. I don’t have still any opportunity, I will still wait for Smorty to notify or email when opportunities are available. Not bad at least I have a chance.

Here is the e-mailed I received today from Smorty.

Dear Cecille de castro -Sison,

Your blog "The Wife of Gilbert" has been approved.

Please log in to your admin panel to see available campaigns.

Campaign offers are active for a limited time. Instructions will be included in the campaign details.

You can login to your admin panel from: https://members.smorty.com/login.asp

Thank you for your support

Smorty

xoxo,

http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85749/inarotaka/98de278556dee334f7624cc3d0c2f987.png http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85749/inarotaka/61414cfd01b8a1cd648a9d9c42d82a42.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas