The Proposal on our wedding anniversary :-)



My hubby and I enjoyed the movie a lot. It’s worth watching the movie.


Ever since I heard about the film, I wanted to see it because I love Sandra Bullock and enjoy Ryan Reynolds comedic nature, so I was excited that I had a chance to watch and luckily we saw it on our 4th year wedding anniversary. Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds made this movie so funny. It's amazing how well they worked together.
The story of a arrogant woman and an infuriated man who hate each other — until they realize they love each other.

Margaret (Sandra Bullock) plays a demanding editor who is a Canadian immigrant. When she is about to be deported back to the north, she forced to marry her assistant to prevent this from happening. .It was unusual proposal the girl kneeling and proposes to a guy. Andrew (Ryan Reynolds) unenthusiastically agreed, under the condition that he is promoted to editor and his manuscript be published.

When they travel to Alaska to meet his family, the new couple has to fake their way through a surprise wedding thrown by his parents. The wedding day came, and she tells all the details and a reason about their wedding is not for real. She only forced Andrew.


I really like the scene, they were bumped into each other and they were naked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas