Plan for our 4th year wedding anniversary

After 5 years of being together. We decided to get married. It’s like it been a while since we have tie a knot. We are now on our way to 4 years wedding anniversary. My husband requested me to plan for our anniversary, which is about next week. Before I forget, the budget is only P1,000.00, ha-ha estimated ill ask him first.

Traditionally celebrations often involve giving and receiving of cards and gift. But we wanted it to celebrate between the two of us. Last year we cook at home. But this time I would like to go out and dine somewhere. Not too far to travel because he still have a job tomorrow.
I know that he would love to watch a movie while I’m enjoying eating. Any new food that is unique and exotic. I love it, the pasta, noodles, pizza, sushi and maki, All of the above. It is my weakness. Lol.
Here is my time plan for August 8, 2009

0800 Hrs – be awake
0815 Hrs – Coffee and Hot Choco time
0845 Hrs –Hubby would use computer for 1 or 2 hrs while me, going to market to cook for our lunch.
1100 Hrs – It’s a brunch time.
1130 Hrs – Dish out/washed plates
1200 Hrs – Maybe we could take a bubble bath together J
1230 Hrs. – Dressed up and fix our selves.
1300 Hrs – will leave home
1400 Hrs – to watch a movie (choices are Ice Age 3, The Proposal, Harry Potter, )
1530 Hrs – will go to World of Fun (video games and karaoke time)
1630 Hrs – Its snack time. (ayoko na ng eat all you can jejeje kakabundat)
1730 Hrs. – Picture taking (i like this part hehehe)
1800 Hrs – Window Shopping if we still not tired this time.

That's all guys for today.


xoxo,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas