Happy Birthday to the man I love!

It’s my hubby’s birthday today!

Just a simple lunch, I cook pork sinigang today. Sinigang is a Philiipine dish famous for the variety of ingredients one can use as well as for its taste. Sinigang is typically sour flavor. Pork sinigang, the most common variety, is usually prepared with tamarind (which provides the sourness), tomato, leek taro and onion. Other vegetables cooked in sinigang may include okra, spinach, radish and string beans.

And we have decided to go to the mall and have some our groceries and we wanted to open up a small sari sari store or convenience store. The word sari-sari is Tagalog meaning "variety".
Yes her birthday today, but he don’t want to spend and prepare a fancy dinner party, unlike the other men drink more alcohol and eat more.

He is practical, So we bought goods or merchandise to sell. Even little value this great start for our living. Upon arriving at home, we organized the goods. And then we ate our dinner. I cooked chicken adobo. Because that’s the only foodstuff we purchase at SM and that’s quite simple to cook and we came home late and tired as well.

My birthday message to LOve:

Happy birthday Mi Amor,

May God continue to bless your life,
may He always give you strength,
guide you in your decision,
give you the desires of your heart
and may God give you always a good health.
I wish you all the best, success and happiness in life.
I Love you, :-)

Happy Birthday to my partner and my best friend.
xoxo,
Cecille

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas