My Application for Site Sponsorship

Hi everyone,

I have e-mail PagePH last June 29, 2008, I e-mailed them twice I was eagerly waiting for their reply. After waiting for two weeks they replied last July 10, 2008 but it is still subject for approval. Good luck to me then, with cross fingers praying and hoping I can get their free sponsorship. Here is my letter and their reply:


----- Original Message -----
From: Cecille de Castro-Sison
To: PagePH
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 12:57 PM
Subject: Site Sponsorship

Good day sirs,

This is Cecille Sison. I'm just new blogger. I admit that I'm still a novice but I'm researching and starting to learn about blogging.

In connection with, I'm very much interested to your offer for free web hosting services. What are the requirements and conditions? I hope I can avail this for free. I am referred to you by Ms. Malen Ada.

I wish to create my own site to earn some extra income and make it a hobby. I look forward you can give me the opportunity for a starter like me.

I deeply appreciate your immediate response regarding this matter.

Thanking you in advance.

Cecille Sison

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Good Day,

Thank you for contacting PagePH and for your interest on our services. I am writing you with regards to your inquiry.

Sponsorship is open and we would be glad to grant one for qualified website's or account. To qualify, you must have an existing website (or) future project (subject for review and approval).

To avail and prior to approval of account sponsorship, you will need to provide the following for evaluation purposes:
1.) URL / Domain of your existing website.
2.) Image capture / draft of an ongoing site development.
3.) At least one category from the list below that best fits that general description and purpose of your website.

Educational Websites: FREE Hosting.
Personal Blog Sites: FREE Hosting.

Personal Portfolio Site: 50% to 100% OFF.
Non Profit Organization: 50% to 100% OFF.
Church and Religion: 50% to 100% OFF.

Local Fan Sites: 20% OFF.
Hobby and Special Interest: 20% OFF.
Educational Institutions: 20% OFF.
Digital Art and Photography: 30% OFF.
APC (Asia Pacific College) Students: 50% OFF.
IBM Intellect Students: 50% OFF.

* Discounts is available for semi-annual and yearly
payments only.

Should you have any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We are here to serve you better.

Sincerely,
Cathy G.
------------------------------------------------------
Page.PH Web Solutions (KES Inc.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas