My Resignation

July 08, 2008

Amaya Shipping, Inc.
Unit 1104 Pryce Center Bldg.
1179 Chino Roces Ave.
cor. Bagtikan St. Makati City

Dear Sirs:

After much deliberation I have decided to tender my immediate resignation effective July 31, 2008.

Due to my interest in working abroad, I have made this decision as I feel it is the best way for me to advance my career. I will take various training in hotel and get experience.

I never thought I would ever leave such a great company as Amaya shipping. I have appreciated the opportunities and experiences that have been provided during my 8 years of service for Amaya Shipping, Inc. I could not ask for a better group of colleagues.

I wish to thank the Management and Staff for all the good times and (8) fruitful years I spent with you all, specially for the support during my difficult times.

God bless you all.

Respectfully yours,


Cecille C. Sison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wife was VERY upset!

My Blog Is A Failure