I'm still a Virgin

Yeah right, what are you thingking huh?

I'm still a virgin when comes in blogging. I don't have any experience yet, this is my first time to write a blog. They said when you blog, your articles or post must be "unique and original written in English" huhuhu it's a nosebleed for me. I'm not fluent in English how can I blog. I must develop my vocabulary in English. I must read a lot.

For me it was not easy to write and expressing your thoughts. Finding a subject to write? I can't think any subject to write. Why I still want to blog? My brother-in-law who is now a pro blogger encourage us "me & my hubby" to blog. He said thru blog we can earn extra money. Bro, thanks for the wonderful idea. I was thingking that aside from working and earning a minimum salary, we can now earn extra income from our spare time. And if we are lucky, we can make it the main source of our income. Now, its a big question to me now how I can earn from blogging? So I began to research. "How to earn money thru blog?" and "How to earn money online?

I have applied to PPP and Smorthy. Unforunately PPP and Smothy both declined my application. Smorthy e-mailed me that my blog hs been declined due to the following reason: Google Page Rank 0 and Not enough indexed pages and once I have fix these errors can re-enter my blog ti them. And PPP emailed me to notifify that they were unable to approve my blog due to the URL that I submitted was an errror page.

I was upset and now I know what to do now with the help and ideas of Ms. Chuvaness. I have to add more post before I will submit again my blog. Goodluck to me hehehe

Until my next post.


xoxo,
Cecille
Inaro Taka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas