Good News From PayPal! Filipinos Can Withdraw Funds to Their Philippine Bank Account

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


I
received a email from
PayPal. I think it is really good news for Filipinos who has a PayPal account. It’s good news to hear that a number of Filipinos already have the “official” list of bank codes. This gives us a bit more confidence when dealing with PayPal transfers. I am not yet a big money maker online but I am happy about the good news from Paypal. I just added my bank account and they immediately replied a confirmation mail. Now it makes me more determine in doing online jobs and search more legitimate online opportunities since I can withdraw funds through my local bank account. Thanks to Paypal!


If you don’t have PayPal account yet, you can sign up for free!


When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts worldwide.

Best of all, it's completely free to sign up!
To sign up or learn more, click here: PayPal

Accept credit card payments online with PayPal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

Tinolang Manok (Chicken Ginger Stew)