Sunday

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning. We woke up early 7:00 a.m. Hubby boiled water and make his green tea while I got my hot chocolate with fried saba (banana). Then love ate rice with daing na bangus. Yummy and tasty coz it was marinated for overnight with garlic, vinegar, ground pepper, salt and the secret ingredient made with love. I’m happy now that he appreciated what I cook.

Love went to work even on Sunday, supposed to Sunday is family day. It’s a job and he needed to work for us and our future. I pity for him coz waiting is his job. It’s a hard and stressful job, especially in his situation he has a high blood. Stress could trigger his hypertension.

I asked Jengjeng a little girl our neighbor door to stay. My hubby ask for a kissed, Jeng replied “kadiri” he is 3 year old and knows that work maybe he doesn’t really know the meaning.

I’m alone now, I cleaned the house and make some ice to sell. After doing my chores, I went to my sister Tin who lives the next door. Then she asked me to go to my house to sing karaoke because she was bored too.

I planned to attend the mass on 6:30 p.m. But the heavy rain does not stop. I don’t have umbrella now and Tin umbrella was damage. I didn’t go to mass.
We have our dinner. I served hot chicken tinola.

xoxo,













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

Tinolang Manok (Chicken Ginger Stew)