Finally, we got our first laptop computer.

Gilbert and I agreed to buy a new laptop computer today and will meet at 8:00 p.m. at the HP store in Trinoma Mall. Good thing that my Sister has a friend, Janice working in HP Trinoma store. I asked her first if she is still there at around 8:00 p.m. but she will be out from work at 6:00 p.m. so we decided to do it tomorrow. Later on Janice informed me through text message that their promo for the HP Compaq laptop will end today so I called up Gilbert to his work to tell him what Janice told me after that all of a sudden Gilbert asked me to buy it alone, today. It’s already 3:30p.m. So, I quickly went to Glorietta Mall, to my husband’s work to get the money to buy for it before Janice will be out by 6 p.m. Whew, I got the new laptop, a P1,000 discount and a 2G USB flash disc, not bad. I went home immediately and waited for Gilbert to open and check everything. Gilbert was so excited. He went to sleep already late and I’m sure he’ll wake up early to use it before everybody else. lol.

Good night everyone!

xoxo,
Cecille

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

Tinolang Manok (Chicken Ginger Stew)