One Two Three

And here we go. This is my first post. I don’t have any specific topic to write now, I just wanted to write. It was not easy for me to write because I am not that good nor creative in writing. I think blogging would be fun and exciting because I am novice in terms of blogging. I got an idea from my brother in law. I will try to blog as much as I can. He quit his job as a professional teacher in exchange of blogger. His salary in teaching was so just a minimum. But now he earn dollar double, or three times his earning now or more that of that, he said that he won’t earn this in teaching.

My job does not pays me well so, I am doing this for an extra income and it is great that I can express now what are on my thoughts. I can now easily express how I feel whether I am happy nor I am sad.

I hope and pray that I can make it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens in the 28 Day monthly period

The Importance of Bananas